Monday, June 26, 2017

EPP Party Week 9 Vibrant Star

Hello party goers!
Time is surely flying fast, I cannot believe we are in week 9 of the rad #EppParty! I have to say again, how happy I am to see all the wonderful blocks that are showcased in the #EppParty hashtag. Thank you, thank you, thank you! ☺☺
Well everyone! It's Block 5 time. I think this block is one of my favorites, I don't know if it is because of the fabric combination or the shape, but I adore it. Block #5 is called Vibrant Star, and as its name suggests, this block will light up your day. 

What do you think about it? Isn't pretty? Make sure to download Template 1 and Template 2 to create this stunning Epp block!
 


Let's Talk About Prizes
For this week's EPP Block, the awesome prize comes from the amazing Violet Craft! How adorable are these prizes? I really love them! I am not gonna lie, I'm feeling a bit jelly for next's weeks winner!
 
And of course, this week is my turn to GIVEAWAY a fabric bundle curated by yours truly. 



Speaking about prizes, let's all give a huge virtual hug to Jennifer Merkly who was last week's winner. Congrats Jennifer!    

I honestly can't wait to see the Vibrant Star EPP Block! So excited ♥♥  

xoxo

Pat.






7 comments:

  1. Could someone tell me how to post picks to Instagram Please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra, it is easy, can you please tell me what kind of phone do you have so I can send you the right tutorial? Thanks ☺

      Delete
    2. I use an I pad to photograph my quilt blocks and quilts. Would use it to post to Instagram.
      Thank you

      Delete
    3. Yes Sandra you can, this video will help you a little further. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-ja-mlIT5U ☺☺

      Delete
  2. Wahh how did I totally miss this party for 9 weeks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to make this quilt block and the links for the pattern pieces don't work. Can you be of any help?

    ReplyDelete

10