Monday, March 20, 2017

How to Quilt - Sew an Anvil Quilt Block - Quilting Tutorial

Hello makers!

Here's a little video tutorial for all of you! The How Sew an Anvil Quilt Block tutorial is up and ready for you to enjoy. This time around I made an easy to follow Quilt Block because I have been noticing a tremendous gain of new followers that are beginner quilters and I think this step by step tutorial can help them in their quilt block making process. 
For this block, I decided to incorporate The Denim Studio by AGF, I think the chosen colors are match perfectly with Trekant Rows Breeze, don't you think? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F3pVe8vc7w

Click on the image above to be redirected to the video. The fabric quantities and details are explained on the video☺

Happy sewing! 


xoxo

Pat B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

10