Monday, August 1, 2016

Podcast Time with Pat Sloan!

Hello, hello!

How are you all doing this fine Monday?! I am so happy with all the lovely emails I received for my Paper Pieced Mini, I am so happy everyone loved it! I can't wait to see some of your versions popping up on social media. Well, well..... I have a little surprise for you, today I will be guest on American Patchwork and Quilting Podcast hosted by the lovely Pat Sloan, how cool is that? I'm a little bit nervous but more excited than anything because I'll be more in touch with all of you!  


Make sure to tune in! Show starts today at 4PM EST ( 3PM Central, 2PM Mountain and 1PM Pacific) Click here to listen live or you can subscribe for free here to get the podcast directly to your iTunes. 

Hope you like my Podcast! 

xoxo

Pat B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

10