Thursday, July 9, 2015

EQ Stash 2015 Features Etno!

Hello lovelies! 
I am very happy about this! I'm a massive fan of Electric Quilt; I use it all the time to design quilts, and I'm so honored to have my Etno collection featured in EQ Stash Spring 2015 collection! Yeiii! In case you didn’t know, The Electric Quilt Company designed their latest software called Electric Quilt 7 where you can design your own quilts and pattern blocks. How awesome is that? If you are not familiar with EQ7, here is a little video that can explain you a bit more and trust me, after watching this video, you will want to use it all the time☺
  
Purchase Electric Quilt 7 Here
EQ7 works for both MAC and PC and you can purchase it on the Electric Quilt Company website as a direct download along with their EQ Stash 2015 spring releases which features Etno and much more AGF collections.   
I adore technology, I'm always looking for the latest and newest tech trends and if it can help me develop creative projects, even better! Make sure to visit The Electric Quilt Company for more wonderful quilting tech goodies! 

xoxo

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

10