Friday, December 19, 2014

Surprise! Happy Holidays Tags and Cards For You

Hello fabric lovers!!

How is your week going? I was so busy with errands and work, but I still manage to blog a little bit this week, posting my Christmas Gift ideas -that I hope it helped you- and giving you an idea of what's to come next week...DIY decorations anyone? Today is a very special day for me because it is my mom's birthday, and I cannot express with words how happy I am to have her by my side. The love of a mother is irreplaceable and I feel extremely happy to have her with me. Today I will be celebrating her birthday, maternal love and just love in general!
I hope your holidays preparations are going smoothly and to help you all a little bit, I had created lovely gift tags and Happy Holidays cards for all of you to enjoy. Print and personalize it!
Links for each downloadable item are provided below ☺




- Option I (Mixed Tag)
- Option II (Disty Radiance)
- Option V  (Stitched Anthomania) 
- Option VI (Festival Sparkles)
- Option VII (Twirls in the Air)
- Option VIII (Holiday Card)
- Option IX (Holiday Card 2)

Happy holidays everyone, and stay tuned because there is more to come on the blog☺

xoxo, 

Pat

2 comments:

  1. Have a lovely Christmas and thank you for all the inspiration through the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Carla, and thank you for stopping by☺

      Delete

10